The chinwags have been running for a few weeks now, and we’ve discussed some interesting topics. So far, we’ve just talked about what’s on somebody’s mind at the time, there hasn’t been an agenda of any kind. I’d like at least some of the sessions to be more structured, and I’d like to involve people on the opposite side of the world to me (I’m in the UK), so I have two questions for you:
- would you be interested in joining a chinwag at 20:00 or 21:00 GMT on Tuesdays?
- what topics would you like to discuss with your fellow PowerDesigner users?
Topics can be anything you like, such as:
- basic usage of the tool – the tool has a lot of features, not all of them very obvious to new users
- support for SAP platforms or cloud databases
- data governance
- model-driven development
- scripting and customisation
If you’re an expert on a topic and you’d like to volunteer to talk about it, don’t hold back :).
If we need an expert on any particular topic I’ll find one.
To make suggestions or find out more about the chinwags, go to https://metadatajunkie.wordpress.com/pd-chinwags/. If you prefer to use the SAP Community, go to https://answers.sap.com/questions/13044749/what-topics-would-you-like-to-talk-about-in-the-po.html instead.