Every software application has different categories of users, from those who hardly know the tool at all, to experts who can help them out. Here are several useful community resources.
|Idera ER/Studio Data Modeling Tools||https://community.idera.com/database-tools/data-modeling/data-modeling–architecture/f|
|‘My PowerDesigner’ group in Slack||https://mypowerdesigner.slack.com/|
To join this group, see the Contact page.
|PowerDesigner users in LinkedIn||https://www.linkedin.com/groups/689287/|
The PowerDesigner Chinwags
Every Wednesday, from 14:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT
In these days of lockdown and working from home, the feeling of isolation from your peers can be considerable. Well, you’re not alone – join George McGeachie for regular PowerDesigner chinwag sessions. (see below for a definition of ‘chinwag’)
The PowerDesigner chinwag sessions are your opportunity to discuss any topic related to SAP PowerDesigner. Join us for 10 minutes or stay for the full hour.
Informal PowerDesigner presentations
From time to time the regular chinwag session will be replaced with an informal presentation – go to https://metadatamatters.com/informal/ to see the schedule.
SAP PowerDesigner Community
Live feed of discussions –
- Is there any way how to install/configure PD Web (16.7 SP03) on 1 server to access 2 different PD repositories (both on MS […]
- ? What is better for large model: 1) several PDM files + shortcuts or 2) one PDM with packages + shortcuts
- Hi, I am unable to download SAP Power designer from any browser on my windows machine and getting this message after repeated tries.
- Our shop uses PowerDesigner for physical data models. I'm a DBA, so I don't need to create/edit models, I just need to view […]
- Can someone help me in knowing is their any effect on PowerDesigner application (SAP PowerDesigner 16.6SP10*64) if the PrintSpooler service (a program that […]
noun – a long and pleasant conversation between friends:
“We had a good chinwag over a bottle of wine”(Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)