Every software application has different categories of users, from those who hardly know the tool at all, to experts who can help them out. Here are several useful community resources.
|Idera ER/Studio Data Modeling Tools||https://community.idera.com/database-tools/data-modeling/data-modeling–architecture/f|
|‘My PowerDesigner’ group in Slack||https://mypowerdesigner.slack.com/|
To join this group, see the Contact page.
|PowerDesigner users in LinkedIn||https://www.linkedin.com/groups/689287/|
The PowerDesigner Chinwags
Every Wednesday, from 14:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT
In these days of lockdown and working from home, the feeling of isolation from your peers can be considerable. Well, you’re not alone – join George McGeachie for regular PowerDesigner chinwag sessions. (see below for a definition of ‘chinwag’)
The PowerDesigner chinwag sessions are your opportunity to discuss any topic related to SAP PowerDesigner. Join us for 10 minutes or stay for the full hour.
Informal PowerDesigner presentations
From time to time the regular chinwag session will be replaced with an informal presentation – go to https://metadatamatters.com/informal/ to see the schedule.
SAP PowerDesigner Community
Live feed of discussions –
- Hi everyone, We are facing a problem checking in a xem in our repository. We have a model xxxx (.pdm) in our repository […]
- Hi, When I try to check-in a CDM model I get the following warning message: "Some merge actions may not be applied in […]
- Hi EveryBody as i read in thr powerdesigner-web it is correct the SAP is not supported Weblogic configuration for portal and we just […]
- diagram-issue.pngHi everybody i have istalled power designer web portal but unfortunatly the Diagrams is not displayed ,while all other objects are disappered ,appreciate […]
- How to create Primary Key in an existing table(s) via a script?
noun – a long and pleasant conversation between friends:
“We had a good chinwag over a bottle of wine”(Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)