Every software application has different categories of users, from those who hardly know the tool at all, to experts who can help them out. Here are several useful community resources.
|Idera ER/Studio Data Modeling Tools||https://community.idera.com/database-tools/data-modeling/data-modeling–architecture/f|
|‘My PowerDesigner’ group in Slack||https://mypowerdesigner.slack.com/|
To join this group, see the Contact page.
|PowerDesigner users in LinkedIn||https://www.linkedin.com/groups/689287/|
The PowerDesigner Chinwags
Every Wednesday, from 14:00 GMT to 15:00 GMT
In these days of lockdown and working from home, the feeling of isolation from your peers can be considerable. Well, you’re not alone – join George McGeachie for regular PowerDesigner chinwag sessions. (see below for a definition of ‘chinwag’)
The PowerDesigner chinwag sessions are your opportunity to discuss any topic related to SAP PowerDesigner. Join us for 10 minutes or stay for the full hour.
Informal PowerDesigner presentations
From time to time the regular chinwag session will be replaced with an informal presentation – go to https://metadatamatters.com/informal/ to see the schedule.
SAP PowerDesigner Community
Live feed of discussions –
- Hi, I'm looking to reverse engineer an Azure SQL Database via ODBC. I'm using odbc 17 for SQL Server. Tables get regenerated but […]
- When will PowerDesigner 16.6 no longer be supported and an upgrade to 17.7 is necessary?
- Hello I want to create a list report to display data about entity mapping. Unfortunately, when I choose the corresponding type, there is […]
- hello, I use PowerDesigner 16.6 and i'd liked to know if it's possible to schedule automatic exports with the tabular reports or standard […]
- I want to make some changes to a report template that I previously uploaded to the Library folder of the repository. I keep […]
noun – a long and pleasant conversation between friends:
“We had a good chinwag over a bottle of wine”(Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)